Learn about Articles and when to use "A" and "An" in a sentence with this teacher/parent guided, standards aligned classroom or home lesson.
• • Learn when to use a and when to use an
• Place articles in sentences
• Write articles in front of nouns
• Write full sentences, draw pictures and take a snapshot of their work
• practice examples assessment
• writing section
INFORMATION FOR TEACHERS & EDUCATORS (USA)
Learning Objectives: Learn how to round to the nearest hundred
Grade Level(s): 1, 2, 3
(Dependent on student level)
Common Core Standards
2.NBT.1a 100 can be thought of as a bundle of ten tens called a "hundred."
3.NBT.1 Use place value understanding to round whole numbers to the nearest 10 or 100.
4.NBT.3 Use place value understanding to round multi-digit whole numbers to any place.